Cruise to Waiheke Island for an indulgent long lunch during the cosiest season. Choose from five stunning vineyard restaurants for a seasonal culinary experience and house wine pairing to match. It is red wine season, after all.
Your experience includes easy on-island transportation and a return ferry journey - the perfect way to enjoy the sunset on your way back to Auckland.
Ferry & transfers: Sit back and relax as you cruise to Waiheke Island. All transportation is included, including return ferry fare from downtown Auckland and on-island return transfers to your restaurant of choice.
Lunch: Dine at one of five award-winning vineyard restaurants. Featuring local island fare and house wines, each menu uses seasonal ingredients perfect for the colder weather. All experiences include house wine to make the perfect pairing. Choose from:
- Mudbrick Vineyard*: Talk about ambience. Perched on a hill, Mudbrick’s Archive Bar & Bistro has beautiful views across the gulf – making downtown Auckland feel worlds away. Enjoy a decadent antipasto board, something sweet and a glass of wine. *Minimum 2 people per booking.
- Thomas’ Bach: Batch Winery is the highest altitude vineyard on the island, so you know the views are epic. The in-house restaurant specialises in unpretentious Kiwi classics. Your two-course lunch includes a sharing board, plus your choice of seasonal mains and glass of wine.
- Casita Miro: Gaudi architecture and gulf views – what could get better? Enjoy Spanish tapas-style dining. Along with a glass of wine, the shared menu includes a main and side, complete with homemade focaccia bread and dips to start and churros to end.
- Cable Bay: This progressive meal starts with a wine tasting in the Cellar Door, followed by lunch on The Verandah’s terrace. Choose from a selection of sharing-style pizzas fresh from the signature woodfired oven, paired with a fresh salad or fries.
- Stonyridge: Nestled in a valley of shimmering olive trees and vines, Stonyridge is known for its premium red wines. Enjoy a beautiful meal in the stunning Veranda Café. *Menu and wine details coming soon.
Download the menus
- Half Day – 5 Hours return Auckland CBD
- Midday escape to Waiheke Island for seasonal winery lunch
- Choose from five unique vineyard experiences
- Return ferry to Waiheke Island from Downtown Auckland and on-island transfers
- Bookings are essential
Duration: 5 hours, including ferry travel
Availability: Tour operates daily, subject to availability. Bookings essential.
Departure time: Tour departs at 12.00pm from downtown Auckland Ferry Terminal
Pricing: Adult $99
Please note: Children 16 or above may also attend, so long as they are accompanied by their parent or guardian. Adult prices will apply. A passport, HANZ 18+ Card, or NZ Driver’s License is required as proof of ID to purchase or consume alcohol.