Alert level two - safe travel advice for traveling with us
- Please wear a face covering or mask while traveling with us – as per New Zealand Government guidelines it is mandatory to use face coverings or masks on public transport at alert level 2 and above.
- Physically distance yourselves in queues while boarding, and where possible take responsibility for your own physical distancing on board.
- Continue to keep up high levels of personal hygiene. Utilise the hand sanitiser available on wharves before boarding. Alternatively, hand washing is available via the on-board bathrooms.
- Keep track of your movements with the NZ COVID Tracer App by scanning the QR code posters onboard our vessels or fill in the manual passenger register.
- As we resume operating to normal passenger capacity, allow extra time while by arriving at least 15 minutes early for your service.
- Stay home if you’re sick and avoid public transport.
- Avoid touching surfaces where possible.
- As we welcome more passengers onboard, we encourage you to please travel outside of peak commuter periods as much as possible.
- Be kind to one another, including our crew who are committed to keeping you safe.
For more information on Government guidelines, please visit covid19.govt.nz.