At Fullers360, we consider ourselves kaitiaki (guardians) of the Hauraki Gulf. From the coastal suburbs of the inner Waitemata Harbour, to the wildlife sanctuaries further afield – we’re deeply rooted in all the communities we serve.
Serving our community
We do our best to enrich the lives of our staff and community members by supporting the events, trusts, businesses, schools and environmental causes close to their hearts – all while maintaining operational excellence and a sustainable business. We pledge our continuous commitment to our community’s well-being, and invite you to explore our efforts.
Supporting schools, sports, medical trusts and the arts to foster community enrichment and growth.
- Waiheke Sports Teams & Athletes: Supporting Waiheke Junior Cricket, Waiheke United, Waiheke Dolphins, and Waiheke Rams, as providing discounted travel to individual athletes to train and compete across greater Auckland.
- Waiheke Primary School: Sponsorship allowing the school to offer more facilities and experiences to students.
- Jassy Dean Trust: Ensuring sick children and their families on Waiheke Island receive free travel off the island to medical appointments and treatment.
- Koru Care: Hosting an annual Christmas cruise charter for sick children and their siblings to let loose and celebrate the holidays.
- Auckland Regional Helicopter Trust: Sponsoring ferry charter to ARHT’s annual Man O’War Summer Lunch fundraiser.
- Waiheke Health Trust: Providing free travel to the trust’s radiographer so locals have access to on-island X-Ray services.
- Swimming Lessons: Helping Waiheke children learn to swim by partnering with Tepid Baths and providing heavily discounted swimming lessons and ferry fare packages.
- KidsCan: Enabling kids at low-decile schools to experience Rangitoto and learn more about the unique islands in the Hauraki Gulf.
Conservation & the environment
Partnering with the Department of Conservation, Auckland Zoo and island trusts across the Gulf to enable tree plantings, wildlife releases and more.
- Pest-Free Biosecurity Standards: We hold a Pest-Free Warrant, upholding DOC and Auckland Council’s biosecurity standards for visiting conservation islands in the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park. Learn more about how you can help protect our Treasure Islands.
- Auckland Zoo: We provide complimentary travel for zoologists accessing conservation islands, enabling the care of native species and wildlife releases.
- Department of Conservation: Beyond our biosecurity efforts on the wharves and vessels, we provide complimentary transport for DOC rangers to access conservation islands across the Gulf.
- Island Trusts: We’ve partnered with the conservation trusts across all islands we travel to, supporting their biosecurity efforts, wildlife transport, tree plantings, special events and more. These include Rangitoto Island Historic Conservation Trust, Rotoroa Island Trust, Supporters of Tiritiri Matangi, Motutapu Restoration Trust, Motuihe Island Restoration Trust and Waiheke Resources Trust.
From marathons to wine and food festivals - providing financial support, transportation and resources to greater Auckland’s hottest events, including:
- Auckland Heritage Festival events
- Auckland Marathon
- Dual on Motutapu
- Flamingo Pier
- headland Sculpture on the Gulf
- Onetangi Beach Races
- Tiritiri Matangi Dawn Chorus
- Waiheke Half Marathon
- Waiheke Jazz Festival
- Waiheke Wine & Food Festival
- Wharf 2 Wharf Race
We support many efforts that directly benefit the communities we serve – plus align with our goals and vision.
- Fullers Group considers sponsoring events that provide the opportunity to communicate our brand values and attributes, showcase local products and services, increase awareness of the Hauraki Gulf, and encourage community engagement within the destinations we reach.
- Please consider these guidelines about the scope of our support before submitting your requests.
If your initiative seems like a fit, contact us to submit a sponsorship request.